HCAA Partner & Sponsor Insights
Friday, September 18, 2015
Posted by: Sean Schuette
HCAA’s partner and member organizations are working tirelessly to challenge, innovate and change the health care self-funding industry for the better. We’ve asked each of our sponsors to give us a brief glimpse of what their company does so that our members can understand more about their unique services and products.
Below is a sample of those insights:
· American Health Holding is a URAC-accredited, national medical management company providing health care cost savings through flexible solutions, clinical expertise and leading technology.
· BDO is a leading SSAE 16/SOC provider that specializes in serving the TPA industry and assists them in increasing credibility and gaining a competitive advantage.
CVS Health is a pharmacy innovation company helping people on their path to better health with quality care, better health outcomes and lower overall costs.
- ePlan - Payers want great savings, and ePlan delivers big time! Expert out of network claim negotiations plus provider sign-off equals guaranteed savings topping 60%!
· Emdeon provides one Complete Solution for Claims, Payments, Cost Containment and Payment Integrity. All for Less. Bundle and Save with Emdeon.
Evolution1 simplifies the business of healthcare through cloud-based payment and technology solutions that administer and manage consumer-directed and defined contribution accounts.
· GlobalCare empowers Payers, Providers and Patients to make informed, cost effective and integrated healthcare decisions by delivering advanced cost management and data driven solutions.
· Health Solutions Plus provides the most comprehensive benefits management software solution in the industry that automates the administrative business processes for TPAs, Self-Administered Plans, and Health Plan Payers.
· At Magellan Rx Management, we specialize in solving complex pharmacy challenges by leveraging our industry-leading experience, technology and smart solutions to exceed expectations.
· Our industry learns, plans and saves with The Phia Group’s plan review and drafting software, unrivaled subrogation, legal consultation, claim processing guidance and negotiation services.
· Red Card: Over 2 billion healthcare documents processed. Over 10 million healthcare ID Cards printed. Over $3 billion in healthcare e-payments processed…and that was just in 2014.
· United Claim Solutions provides industry leading savings on medical bills; innovative solutions to decrease administrative costs; and quality Service that clients truly appreciate.
· Ventanex is the only end-to-end print/mail, document storage, provider payment solution that offers full trackability of claims from submission through to funds settlement.
· WellDyneRx provides clients with the tools and resources they need to optimize their benefit plans, ensuring the highest levels of customer service and member satisfaction.