HCAA CORE PURPOSE
To support health care benefit administration.
HCAA CORE VALUES
- Leadership: Relevant, timely and visionary action on behalf of HCAA and its industry partners.
- Development: Providing opportunities for education, learning, growth, and resources for our members.
- Integrity: Ethical behavior, fairness in judgement and transparency in decision-making.
- Inclusiveness: Connection among passionate industry advocates and the respectful exchange of ideas and concerns in a safe and collaborative environment.
- Quality: High standards and appreciation of the expertise and knowledge of the members.
HCAA MISSION STATEMENT
HCAA’s mission is to improve the quality, sustainability and value of self-funding and health care benefit administration.
HCAA VALUE PROPOSITION
HCAA’s cultural environment is collegial and inclusive,
focused on the success of health benefit administrators.
HCAA VISION STATEMENT
To be the global resource for health benefit administration.