HCAA CORE PURPOSE
To support health care benefit administration.
HCAA CORE VALUES
- Leadership: Relevant, timely and visionary action on behalf of HCAA and its industry partners.
- Development: Providing opportunities for education, learning, growth, and resources for our members.
- Integrity: Ethical behavior, fairness in judgement and transparency in decision-making.
- Inclusiveness: Connection among passionate industry advocates and the respectful exchange of ideas and concerns in a safe and collaborative environment.
- Quality: High standards and appreciation of the expertise and knowledge of the members.
HCAA MISSION STATEMENT
HCAA’s mission is to improve the quality, sustainability and value of self-funding and health care benefit administration.
HCAA VALUE PROPOSITION
HCAA provides a collegial and inclusive environment,
focused on the success of health benefit administrators.
HCAA VISION STATEMENT
To be the global resource for health benefit administration.